Dana

Dana
The Day 1 or pre-sore

Friday, December 30, 2011

Weigh In Day

I am down 1.8 lbs---we like this!  I have figured out that my diet is actually really good--yesterday I had 2 slices of roast beef, a grapefruit and salad with shrimp and vinagrette.  Monica thinks maybe too good-- she doesnt think I eat often enough and I need to eat more.  So I will try to add some avocado and almonds in--on days when I am running fast.

The P90X has arrived and today I will get the equipment to do it--and view some of the tapes to see what Im up against.  Lainie is training for basketball so it will be easy to workout when she does everyday--she does love the gym.

Off to meet the lovely Janet...Psssst dont tell but Mr Luke has his license...and I have never ever seen a happier boy/man.

No comments:

Post a Comment