Dana

Dana
The Day 1 or pre-sore

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Best laid plans...

Short and sweet --nothing happened as it was supposed to yesterday.  The drivers license place was packed, I was late to work--suffice it to say NOTHING got done.  I had 1/2 a grapefruit and one of Lainie's tuna packs on the run--nothing else....I see a pattern here.  

We did manage to get Luke's snowboard and boots though, oh and literally destroy my closet looking for a scarf.  (was going to reorganize anyway ..right?)

So today back to the drivers license place, off to work and then I really have no choice but to fix the closet.  So..Ill force myself to have some egg whites for breakfast and bring the grapefruit on the run--and the workout time goes where again?

1 comment:

  1. Life got done. Remember there are still only 24 hours in any given day so we just fill each moment with the healthiest choice we can make given our priorities at the time. Sounds like attic climbing could be considered exercise :)

    ReplyDelete