Dana

Dana
The Day 1 or pre-sore

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday is TGIT

I am working from home tomorrow--so a very happy day!

Weighed in 1.8 lbs down--and my goal is to be at least 149.5 by my next weigh in---tomorrow going to grab Zumba and weights and this weekend both days of workouts. 
I had a corn chex and a roasted vegtable salad yesterday--just swamped at work with a workplace violence issue--and did 35 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of weights at gym

Today I had half a cake donut, not because I wanted the donut--just swamped at work and didnt have time to stop working --and didnt PLAN.  So thats what the office had, so I settled.  Tonight Lainie and I are having fajitas.

I have to be in Atlanta on the 17th of January so Id really just like to be down three more lbs.  or 148...

People get so crazy at the holidays my eeoc, sexual harassment and violence cases certainly go up...cant wait to get the total holiday experience passes them by!

No comments:

Post a Comment